Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques, and collectibles. Working with more than 4,000 of the world’s premier auction houses, dealers, and galleries, Invaluable helps buyers from 200 countries connect with the things they love. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.
Invaluable is hiring extremely talented, strategic, and intelligent sales people to grow the Invaluable brand through strong knowledge and experience of marketplace, platform, SaaS or ad network technologies.
You will provide amazing branding solutions that scale and are easy to deploy, powered by our unique, proprietary technology platform. You are relentless, savvy, and effective in your sales execution and accept nothing less than 100% effort from yourself and your teammates. You are entrepreneurial, dynamic, dedicated, hard-charging, gregarious, and enjoy a good laugh with teammates.
- Pitching Executive/C-level employees technology and marketplace solutions in a highly competitive marketplace
- Consultative selling, uncover objectives and provide amazing revenue generating solutions
- Own, manage and drive the full sales cycles- from the first contact through contract negotiation/close.
- Maintain updated sales records and opportunity status in Salesforce.com.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and manage a robust pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of full-cycle B2B Sales experience
- Can demonstrate consistent outperformance of quota
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise products and marketplace solutions to C-level employees
- Successful past experience working with a marketplace, platform, SaaS provider or ad network
- Start up/early to mid-stage company experience
- Previous consultative sales training and CRM experience
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Google Products and Salesforce
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Solid people skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Will look at entry level or experienced candidates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Other desired traits:
- Positive attitude, ambition, and a passion for building a valuable business
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value
- Flexible and adaptable with a hunger to “win.”
- Strength in working in small teams as well as independently
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and commissions, and meaningful equity
- 401k match
- Employer paid generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation, Generous Holidays and summer Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages and a weekly catered lunch
- A casual office that values work/life balance