Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques, and collectibles. With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 and 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.
Invaluable is looking for the next marketing leader to join our growing team. The Senior Manager, Retention & Customer Engagement will develop best-in-class marketing strategies and initiatives focused on maximizing buyer activity and customer lifetime value by driving engagement and loyalty. Utilizing their strong analytical abilities and effective communication skills, this individual will lead data-driven customer relationship management initiatives across owned channels. They’ll work closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop overall strategy and execution of campaigns for existing and new customers, including the development of a customer loyalty program.
- Ownership and development of the Invaluable customer loyalty program.
- Monitor and Improve key KPIs; customer retention, churn, the growth of high-value buyers, and customer lifetime value.
- Continually help define customer segmentation (demographics, psychographics, buying behavior and motivations, etc.) and optimize owned channels (email, on site, in app) for each critical segment.
- Manage the continued development and optimization of our email marketing programs intended to drive bidding and buying activity across our sites.
- Optimize the customer journey, developing reactivation strategies at key points, and pre-emptive strategies to retain customers.
- Monitor competitive landscape along with the art and auction industry
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and FP&A to ensure we are analyzing campaigns and communicating
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience with customer engagement, loyalty, relationship marketing or related marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience with on-site/email personalization and recommendation tools (Evergage, Bluecore, Baynote, Rich Relevance, Optimizely etc..)
- Experience working with Email Service Providers (Yesmail, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc)
- Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data, content, and technology to influence consumer behavior
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion and deliver effective results in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines.
As a member of the Invaluable team, you will receive:
Excellent health benefits
Catered lunch on Fridays